Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Download WSDL and include/imported XSD files

To reduce the external build dependencies of my maven web application project, in particular the jaxws-maven-plugin part of my project,  I stored the WSDL file and all its dependencies in my project and configured the plugin wsdlUrls to point to them. As shown below:

<configuration>
   <wsdlUrls>
         <wsdlUrl>${basedir}/src/main/resources/wsdl/SDMXQuery/SDMXQuery_1.wsdl</wsdlUrl>
   </wsdlUrls>
</configuration>

I downloaded all the files with SoapUI (Version 5.0.0) by creating a new SoapUI project with the URL of the WSDL as follows:


Then I clicked on the WSDL in the newly created project (See arrow 1 below), changed to the "WSDL Content" tab, and then pressed the small button (See arrow 2 below) with the tool tip: "Export the entire WSDL and include/imported files to a local directory". 


Then I chose the directory within my project.


After that, everything was nicely stored in the directory and could be configured in the POM file of my project as shown above.


No comments:

Post a Comment